As part of Continuing Professional Devlopment of all staff members, E3 Ecology run in house training to meet specific learning needs of the company. All members of the team are involved with delivery of this training, sharing information from external courses, keeping up to date with best practice guidelines and developing knowledge of a full range of consultancy skills.
Recent topics delivered have included:
- Grass identification
- Dormant tree identification
- The planning system and legislation
- Natural England licensing – best practice
- Water vole mitigation
- Habitats Regulations Assessment
- Butterfly and Moth identification
- Invasive species
- Identifying bat species using Analook
- Public Inquiry workshop
- Indicator plant species
If you are interested in bespoke training for your group/business on any of the topics listed or other consultancy skills, please see the Bespoke Training page for more information, or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.