An Experienced Arborist is required to take over and expand the existing arboricultural side of the business. The successful candidate will be expected to deliver consultancy services quickly, efficiently and to a high standard.
The company is based in new, purpose built office in stunning countryside, just a few miles from the attractive market town of Hexham.
Specific skills required:
• Tree surveys, using British Standard 5837:2012, and associated reports including Tree Constraint Plans, Arboricultural Impact Assessments, Tree Protection Plans, and Arboricultural Method Statements.
• Providing guidance on arboricultural issues to both clients and professional colleagues in a clear and simple manner.
• AutoCAD for drafting TCA’s and TPPs
• Excellent communication skills, in particular the ability to write concise technical reports, advise clients and supervise work on site.
• Appropriate qualifications and memberships
Beneficial additional skills:
• Trained tree climber
• Bat survey
• Interest in ecology
Competitive salary and benefits package including paid overtime, profit share, pension, training budget and use of pool cars and the potential to become more involved in ecological surveys.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To Apply please follow the link below: